Take backcountry cooking to the next level. Jetboil's 1.5 FluxRing Cook Pot is a backcountry essential for solo or group cooking, and a new ceramic coating allows for amped up cooking and even easier cleaning. Gone are the days of boring camp food sticking to the bottom of your pot. It’s time to elevate your next backcountry experience.
- 1.5L cook pot is ready to cook any meal on the trail
- Ceramic coated for easy, nonstick cooking to make tastier meals on the trail
- Non-Stick coating makes for effortless clean-up with just the wipe of a rag
- Folding wire handles and insulating cozy make for safe and easy handling on any adventure
- Wide-open form factor makes it easy to simmer and cook for small groups
- FluxRing Technology makes cooking quick and easy, so you can chow down faster
- 12.2 oz (345 g) weight and compact design lets you take mess-free cooking wherever you're headed
- Pot Support (sold separately) must be used when cooking with the 1.5L Ceramic Cook Pot on all compatible cooking systems except the MightyMo, Stash, Genesis and HalfGen.
||12.2 oz / 345 g
||6.3 in x 4.8 in (160 mm x 122 mm)
||SUMO, Flash, Luna, MicroMo, MightyMo, MiniMo, Zip