Holiday Shipping Notice
- These are the final dates for orders to be shipped to ensure delivery before the holidays:
- FedEx Priority Overnight - Friday, December 21
- FedEx Standard Overnight - Friday, December 21
- Fedex 2Day - Thursday December 20
- FeEx Ground - Friday, December 14
- FedEx SmartPost (exceptions apply) - Monday, December 10
As FedEx Smartpost is our option for free shipping*, please try to have your order placed before December 10th. For any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Free shipping applies to orders of $99 or more.
We use FedEx for larger items and USPS for smaller items. Generally, once an item has shipped, you can expect delivery within 1-4 business days depending on your location. If you require faster delivery for your purchase, such as next day or two-day delivery, those options are certainly available to you at a higher rate. Items are shipped out Monday through Friday, and orders placed after 5pm Friday will be handled the following Monday.
*At the current time, we are only able to ship to addresses within the U.S. and Canada
United States Shipping Services
- FedEx Ground (2-4 business days (Inside the 48 Contiguous States)
- FedEx 2 Day (Inside the 48 Contiguous States)
- FedEx 2 Day (Outside 48 - AK (Alaska) & HI (Hawaii))
- FedEx Standard Overnight (delivery next business day)
- USPS Priority Mail (3-5 days)
- USPS Priority Mail to APO addresses worldwide (5-10 days)
Please Note: Additional charges may apply for orders to Hawaii and Alaska. Orders with heavy/bulky items will have shipping determined on a case by case basis. (We will contact you.)
Please visit our FAQ page for frequently asked shipping questions.