The Ultra-Sil™ Compression Dry Sack is a super lightweight dry sack designed to compress bulky clothing or other squishable gear that lives inside your pack. Made from Ultra-Sil™ 30D CORDURA® Nylon fabric with an eVent® fabric base, the air can be rolled out but can't get back in. It's an ideal option for use inside a backpack during longer lightweight hikes, adventure travels, cycle touring and any activity where you need to maximize pack space by compressing your bulky items to one-third of their volume. It employs waterproof seams, a hypalon roll-top, non-wicking closure and is super lightweight.
- Keep it inside your pack and away from hard edges and corners.
- Greater than 2000mm hydrostatic head – more than sufficient water protection for use inside a pack
- Backpacking, Hiking & Bike Packing
What this bag could hold
- XXS / 3.3 liters: socks, underwear & beanie
- XS / 6 liters: Extra layers or a high-performance sleeping bag (such as the Spark 25°F) or a quilt (Ember 25°F)
- S / 10 liters: a two-season or a high-end three-season down sleeping bag or a larger puffy jacket
M / 14 liters: a mid-range three season sleeping bag
- L / 20 liters: a three-season synthetic sleeping bag plus a Reactor Liner
Style #: 594