Osprey Kitsuma 3
Osprey Kitsuma 3
Not every ride calls for a big pack and lots of gear. When you’re looking to get in a quick ride that requires water and not much else, the women’s-specific Kitsuma 3 is a quality and functional inconspicuous solution to your hydration needs. Low-profile shoulder straps give way to rolled-soft edges that offer excellent fit and stability. Stay cool and dry, even on hot and steamy days, with a lightweight AirScape airmesh backpanel that also grants full body movement. An independent hydration sleeve holds an included 2.5-liter reservoir with a bite valve that attaches to your sternum strap via magnet. Store small easy-access items, like energy bars and arm warmers, in the side mesh pockets and attach a rear bike light on the designated loop should you pedal close to sunset.
- Women's-specific fit and sizing
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Model # 10001780
- LOW-PROFILE CARRY: When carrying water and a few essentials are all that's needed, the Katari/Kitsuma provides a lightweight option that rides close to your back for stability on any trail.
- RESERVOIR INCLUDED: An Osprey Hydraulics® LT 1.5L or 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in an external hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
- RIDE STABILITY: Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- Volume: 3L / 183 in3
- Dimensions: 15.7" H x 7.1" W x 5.1" D
- Weight: 0.53 lbs