The 6061 Black Label All-Road offers a race-ready gravel machine at an accessible price. Featuring a rugged 6061 aluminum frame w/ lightweight carbon fiber fork w/ plenty, the choice wheels (thru-axle): 700c with “slick” tires or 650b with knobby tires, an 11speed drive-train, and disc-brakes. This is one of the most versatile bikes you'll find! Make it 2-bikes-in-1 by selecting “both” as your wheelset choice and we’ll send you a 2nd pair of wheels, tires, tubes, rotors, and cassettes for easy back-and-forth switching between 700c / 650b.
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (142mm spacing)
- FORK: Carbon Fiber w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (100mm spacing) or add the Carbon Fiber "Monster Fork"
- HANDLEBARS: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Bars
- BRAKES: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Flat-Mount Disc. w/ 160mm Rotors (6-Bolt).
- DRIVE TRAIN: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (1x11 Drive Train)
- Crank - State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (42t)
- Cassette - 11-42t
- PEDALS: Not Included