The 4130 All-Road offers the benefits of advanced-gravel technology at an accessible price. Featuring a rugged 4130 Chromoly Steel Frame / Fork w/ plenty of cargo mounts, the choice wheels (thru-axle): 700c with “slick” tires or 650b with knobby tires, 11speed drive-train, and disc-brakes. This is our most capable bike ever! Make it 2-bikes-in-1 by selecting “both” as your wheelset choice and we’ll send you a 2nd pair of wheels, tires, tubes, rotors, and cassettes for easy back-and-forth switching between 700c / 650b.
- FRAME: 4130 Chromoly Steel with Thru-Axle Dropouts (142mm rear spacing) w/ 2 water bottle mounts, rear mounts for rack and/or fenders
- Size L: Rider Height Recommendation 6'1" to 6'5"
- Fork: 4130 Chromoly Steel with Thru-Axle Dropouts (100mm fork spacing) and 5 sets of mounts for water bottles, accessories, fenders or racks.
- HANDLEBARS: State Bicycle Co. Black Label Riser Bars
- BRAKES: State Bicycle Co All-Road 1 Flat-Mount Disc. w/ 160mm Rotors (6-Bolt)
- DRIVE TRAIN: State Bicycle Co All-Road 1 (1x11 Drive Train) w/ Trigger Shift
- PEDALS: Platform pedals included