Please contact one of the retail store locations for boat inquiries and availability.
Canoe & Sit on Top Kayak Rentals
$50 / Day – 24 hour period
Deposit $300 cash or credit card (no checks)
Credit Card Required (imprint)
Max Responsibility $1000
Terms for Canoe Rental:
• Paddlers are responsible for any damages above and beyond normal wear and tear. Damage fees
will be assessed at time of boat return – not to exceed $1000.
• Renter is responsible to cover the entire retail price of the canoe if not returned, damaged
beyond repair, lost or stolen – not to exceed $1000.
• Each paddler must sign a liability release and statement of responsibility before taking a boat. A
parent must sign for anyone under 18.
• While Outdoors Inc is not responsible for evaluating a paddler's skill or ability, or determining
their route and destination, we reserve the right to refuse rentals to those individuals whose
skills do not seem suitable for their intended outing.
• Boat rentals include: paddles, PFD, foam blocks and cam straps for transportation.
• Touring Kayak renters must have completed our instructional course (or equivalent).
• Boat rentals must be returned CLEAN at least 30 minutes before closing. A $15 cleaning charge
will be assessed to unclean boats.
Recent News & Events
Recent Blog Posts
12 Hours of Stank
The 2014 12 Hours Of Stank is just around the corner. Time to get those lights out and blow the...
OutdoorsInc is proud to sponsor an evening at the Levitt Shell, Memphis for the evening of Oct. 3...
Join us on September 20th from 6-9 PM for the Wolf River Conservancy’s “Greenway Soirée” ...