If you have a spare tire on the rear of your vehicle and you want to transport up to 2 bikes, the SpareTime is your most premium bike carrier option. It attaches directly to your spare tire’s mounting bolts for a secure, snug fit, allowing you peace of mind while traveling down the road. Universal mounting plate and two extensions make setting up quick and easy. Anti-sway cradles keep up to two bikes stable, and the arms fold out of the way when not in use. Locking knob lets you lock the rack to the tire. Also includes 60" locking cable to secure bikes to the rack.
- The SpareTime bike carrier is quick and easy to install, with both centered and off-center mounting
- 2-bike capacity
- Universal mounting plate with extension fits most lug patterns
- Mounting knob is SKS-lockable to hub for added security
- Anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact
- Arms fold down when not in use
- Comes with two integrated bottle openers (perfect for double-fisting or sharing beverages with friends)
- Durable powder-coated steel construction
- Locking cable included
Weight: 20.2 lbs with short extension.
Dimensions: 30.5” High x 13.75" Wide x 18 Deep (with arms extended)
Capacity: 2 bikes, 35 lbs per bike.
Fit Info: Fits spare tire widths P195 to P318 (12.5”). Will not fit a spare tire mount with an 8-hole bolt pattern or hole-pattern diameter greater than 5.5”.