The QuickBack is so good-looking, easy to install and fast to load, it completely redefines what a trunk-style bike carrier is supposed to be. So if you work for a dictionary company, you should probably look into updating that particular definition. Strap-on style bike carrier supports up to two bikes on the back of a car. Features include ArchBack adjustment technology, SwitchBlade Cradles, padded arms, deluxe soft-touch protective pads, independent load arm adjustment, soft coated metal buckles, steel reinforced security strap and Glass-Hatch Hooks.
- The QuickBack 2-bike trunk carrier is quite accurately named, thanks to its 2-bike capacity
- Integrated adjustment knob lets you adjust arm angles to gently cradle your bikes
- Labeled strap system makes installing your trunk style bike carrier super easy
- Arms quickly fold down when not in use with a single knob
- Premium padded feet and coated padded metal buckles protect your vehicle’s paint job
- SwitchBlade anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact
- Glass hatch hooks included for glass trunk or gate mounts
- Security system included with a steel-reinforced strap that goes into the trunk
- Best option for hatchbacks, minivans and SUVs
- Integrated bottle opener
Weight: 13.8 lbs.
Dimensions: 20”W x 12.5”H x 24.5”L folded,
Arms Inside to Inside = 8.75”
Arms Center to Center = 10.25”
Capacity: 2 bikes, 70 lbs total. (Some applications limited to 2 bikes, 60 lbs total, see Fit List and Instructions.)