For ounce counters wanting the Load Carriage™ DNA of MYSTERY RANCH packs, our STEIN 62 is a svelte rendition of our revered Expedition Series packs. A full featured, albeit lighter weight, version of our time-tested Glacier model. Developed with lighter-weight fabrics and trims, a simplified exterior pocket configuration, and a paired-down compression system, our STEIN 62 is ready for bold backpacking adventures. Featuring carbon fiber frame stays and lightweight foams, the signature load-bearing prowess of MYSTERY RANCH is now rendered in this bantamweight workhorse.
- The Mountain Frame is a robust frame that supports large loads. The mainframe is comprised of two vertical composite stays backed with a full-length frame sheet. Through patented features and construction methods, the mainframe transfers the weight of the load into the wings which relays the weight and equalizes the contact around and into the belt. The waist belt cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight and eliminate slippage down over the hips.
- Women's specific harnessing and patented Futura Yoke easily macro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Double front pockets for quick exterior access
- Speedzip™ sleeping bag compartment for secure, ready access
- Full length, urethane side access zipper for full access to main bag
- Double-pocket removable lid converts into blitz backpack with harnessing
- Hydration reservoir compatible lid
- Lightweight daisy chain webbing on face of packsack
- Two ice axe loops for carrying tools
- 400D nylon fabric
- YKK® zippers
weight 4.7 lbs
volume 3783 cu-in/ 62L
Frame System Mountain Frame