Patagonia Women's Tropic Comfort Crew
Regular price $59.00
Our Tropic Comfort Crew starts with as little as possible, adding only the elements that are absolutely essential. The lightweight, stretchy and supercomfortable polyester jersey fabric wicks moisture, dries fast, provides reliable 50+ UPF sun protection and is treated with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for long weeks in hot and humid weather. Sleeves lie comfortably on the shoulders under pack straps, and a regular fit through the body provides ease of movement and cooling airflow. A zippered security pocket at the back right hip stashes a small fly box, and thumb holes on the cuffs keep the sleeves over the backs of the hands for added sun protection. Original artwork by Emma Yardley. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Breathable 100% recycled polyester jersey (heathers: 50% recycled) with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Rear zippered security fly-box pocket
- Thumb holes for added sun protection for the backs of the hands
- Regular fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Artist: Emma Yardley (HDTW)
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Heathers: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
Both with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn