Created by studying the foot in motion, this minimalist trainer is designed to enhance the foot’s natural ability to stabilize the body during rapid changes in movement.
- Mesh and TPU upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Hyperlock™ TPU film heel counter for security
- M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
- Breathable mesh lining
- Integrated insole
- Merrell Barefoot 2 construction for enhanced proprioception and stability during variable movement
- TrailProtect™ rock plate protects feet from underfoot debris
- Vibram® TC5+
- Stack Height (heel/toe): 11.5/11.5mm; insole: 0mm; insole: 3mm; midsole: 4/4mm; sole: 1.5mm web, 3mm lug
- Weight: 12oz / 340g (full pair)
- Style # J52850
The Trail Glove 5 is a barefoot shoe, and has been built with a full forefoot to allow for a more natural foot movement. When compared to the Trail Glove 4, it is running ½ size large. If you're looking for a similar fit to our previous version, we recommend you order a ½ size smaller than your typical size.