Hoka Women's Speedgoat 2
Regular price $140.00
Inspired by Karl Meltzer, who holds the record for most 100-mile trail race wins, the fastest completion of the (2,190 mile) Appalachian Trail, and epitomizes the "go everywhere, run everything" attitude, this shoe is designed to attack all breeds of technical trail. And with this bold, fully redesigned iteration, we've improved fit, stability, and durability. Built on a new last, the wider midsole creates a more stable platform for the foot and offers a wider toe box with reinforced areas where your feet need them. The outsole features deeper, more aggressive Vibram lugs which hold up to all kinds of rugged terrain, while the more forgiving upper offers improved comfort up top. The SPEEDGOAT 2 means business. This is one fast, tough trail running shoe.
- Runner's World is a registered trademark of Rodale, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Midfoot cage construction designed for stability and lockdown/foot capture
- Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathability and support
- Reinforced speedframe construction for durability on the trail
- Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Wider platform designed to provide a more stable base on varied terrain
- CMEVA foam midsole absorbs impact points and offers stable footing
- Vibram MegaGrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- New, more durable outsole design
- Best For Trail
- Weight (US sz 7) 8.20 oz
- Heel-toe drop 4.50 mm