Patagonia Women's Fiona Parka
- Insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), this parka has shape-sculpting princess seams in the front and back and contoured quilt lines to provide a flattering silhouette
- Full-length, two-way zipper; zip-through collar is lined with brushed jersey knit for additional softness
- Quilting pattern has curved, feminine lines
- Brushed jersey-lined handwarmer pockets and cuffs
- On-seam handwarmer pockets have secure hidden zippers with grosgrain webbing pulls
- Part of our outerwear component system, pair this jacket with the Yosemite Falls Trench for complete coverage against the elements
- Three hidden attachment points: one behind the neck and two on the cuffs
- 411 g (14.5 oz)
Shell: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved