Patagonia Provisions Wild Pink Salmon with Black Pepper
Our Wild Pink Salmon is responsibly harvested from abundant runs off Lummi Island, Washington, using reef nets, a selective-fishing technique developed by the indigenous peoples of the Salish Sea. A light smoke over hardwoods, plus cracked black pepper and lemon, make this mild, tender pink salmon a delicacy.
- 1 box Black Pepper Wild Pink Salmon
- 2 x 4 oz (113g) pack
- Servings per pack: 2
- Fully cooked & shelf stable until opened
- Style # 110121CS6
Nutrition + Ingredients
- Serving Size 57g (about 1/2 pack)
- Calories 90
- Total Fat 4g (5% Daily Value)
- Saturated Fat 1g (5%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 40mg (13%)
- Sodium 400mg (17%)
- Total Carbohydrate 0g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 12g (24%)
- Excellent source of protein
- One of the few foods that’s naturally high in vitamin D (140% Daily Value)
- 870 mg of omega-3s per serving
- Packed in extra-virgin olive oil, which contains monounsaturated (so-called "healthy fat") and polyphenols
wild pink salmon, organic extra-virgin olive oil, kosher salt, organic brown sugar, organic garlic*, organic lemon peel*, organic onion*, organic spices, citric acid, natural wood smoke *dehydrated
Contains: Fish (Salmon).
Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kosher: Square-K
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative®️ (box only)
Product Details + Sourcing -
- In collaboration with the Wild Fish Conservancy, our partners harvest pink salmon from abundant runs off Lummi Island, Washington.
- The salmon are caught using reef nets, a selective-fishing technique developed by the indigenous peoples of the Salish Sea. Using reef nets results in little to no bycatch and preserves the quality of the fish.
- Learn more about our Salmon Sourcing.
- Box is made with paper from Sustainable Forestry Initiative certified operations.
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️