Osprey Viper 3
When you’re squeezing in a quick ride after work, Osprey’s Viper 3 is the perfect size. The suspension is designed for moving light and fast: A foam framesheet spreads weight across a ventilated mesh backpanel for lightweight comfort. The BioStretch™ shoulder harness provides a contoured fit and the webbing hipbelt is removable to shave ounces. If you end up carrying extra weight, top compression straps lend extra load stability.
Access gear in the main compartment via a zippered front panel. You can slip small items into the harness pocket or stash a layer in the front fabric shove-it pocket for quick access.
Bike-friendly features include a Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 liter reservoir with magnetic bite valve retention, internal bike pump storage loops, and Osprey’s innovative LidLock™ helmet attachment system.
A dedicated hydration compartment with direct zip access for easy loading includes a Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 liter reservoir with magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment.
LidLock Helmet Attachment System
When you’re at the brewpub celebrating a great ride, the LidLock™ system connects your helmet to the pack so you can retain possession of both after a couple of lagers.
Ultralight with minimal body contact for a fit that feels like it’s not there.
- Upper Side Compression Straps - Dual upper side compression straps help stabilize the load
- Front Shove-It Pocket - Front panel shove-it pocket with zippered organization pocket helps gear accessible and systematized
- LidLock™ Helmet Attachment - An elasticized LidLock™ helmet attachment system provides storage for your helmet
- Blinker Light Attachment - The blinker light attachment strap found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
- Hydration Compartment - Hydration sleeve with direct access zip offers fast loading. Hydraulics™ 2.5L LT reservoir included
- Harness Pocket - Stretch mesh harness pocket provides easy access to energy snacks and other quickly needed items
Atilon foam framesheet
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel
- Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
- Removable 20mm webbing ride stabilizing hipbelt