Osprey Transporter Wheeled Carry-On (Teal)
Durable, dependable and designed to meet most U.S. airline carry-on size regulations-the Transporter Wheeled Carry-On is ideal for frequent travelers who want to minimize hassle and maximize efficiency. Offering travel-specific features, like a concealed RFID security pocket for your wallet or passport, mesh compartment dividers for optimal organization and a dedicated external pocket for your liquids. An open-flat design makes packing easy, internal compression keeps your clothes in place and a separate padded laptop sleeve provides protection. Built from tough weatherproof materials to withstand the challenges of habitual travel.
MADE TO TRAVEL
Includes internal compression, an easy-access liquids pocket and padded laptop sleeve to keep you organized while on the go.
Whether wheeled or carry, available in both domestic and global carry-on sizes.
Features durable, abrasion- and water-resistant TPU-coated fabrics to deflect precipitation and withstand the elements.
- Light and strong high-clearance Osprey HighRoad LT chassis
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Easy-to-pack, side-opening main compartment
- External zip access to a large toiletries pocket
- Zippered pocket on backpanel offers pocket for ID card and extra storage space for magazines or shoes
- Internal zippered mesh closure to keep contents in place
- Padded sleeve on front panel fits up to 15" laptops
- Hidden RFID security pocket sized for wallet/passport inside laptop sleeve
TRANSPORTER® CARRY-ON & GLOBAL CARRY-ON
- Detachable shoulder strap with non-slip pad
- Deployable backpack harness, shoulder strap and handles let the customer choose their carry style
- Padded tuckaway shoulder straps
- Adjustable harness sternum strap
- Tuckaway 38mm web waist belt
TRANSPORTER® WHEELED CARRY-ON
- 6061 aluminum alloy tubing and collapsible single pole handle HighRoad LT chassis
- 90mm wheels provide excellent roll and durability
- Aluminum tube foot serves double duty as a grab handle when unloading bag from overhead compartment