Editors of Backpacker Magazine awarded this jacket recognition for its eco-conscious construction. Made of an environmentally friendly membrane, this waterproof, breathable outer layer will protect you from rain, year round. An updated fit for 2013 gives this classic jacket a flattering cut and modern lines.
Designed with zippered underarm vents to maximize air flow, an adjustable hood with drawcord for additional protection, and a Velcro stormflap closure to seal out the rain.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system
- Brushed chin guard lining
- Center front zip and Velcro closure
- Pit-zip vents
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- 40D 85 g/m² (2.99 oz/yd2) HyVent 2.5L—100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Avg Weight:
- 340 g (11.99 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty