The North Face Women's Miss Metro Parka
Enjoy full-coverage protection from wet winter weather with this soft, sueded 38-inch long parka that insulates your upper body and hips with 550-fill down. A two-way center front zip makes it easy to ventilate on the go, without removing mid-layers.
- Soft, sueded 38-inch long parka insulates your upper body and hips with 550-fill down
- Variegated quilting at body
- Removable zip-off hood
- Two-way front zip closure with hidden snap placket
- Inseam zip hand pockets
- Metal logo rivet at left upper sleeve
- Embroidered logo at left chest and upper right back
- Internal media pocket with media loop
- shell: 100% polyester iridescent taffeta / lining: 100% nylon satin twill / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 1111 g (39.2 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
Using only the highest-quality goose down in all of our products, each lot of down is thoroughly tested at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression. The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to the user's warmth comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of down graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies cubic inches. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.