Editors of Backpacker Magazine awarded this jacket recognition for its eco-conscious construction. Made of an environmentally friendly membrane, this waterproof, breathable outer layer with modern lines will protect you from rain year round. Designed with zippered underarm vents to maximize air flow, an adjustable hood with drawcord for additional protection, and a Velcro stormflap closure to seal out the rain.
New color-blocking on select styles.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system
- Brushed chin guard lining
- Center front zip and Velcro closure
- Pit-zip vents
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- 40D 85 g/m² (2.99 oz/yd2) HyVent® 2.5L—100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Avg Weight:
- 400 g (14.11 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty