We designed our Stand Up Pack as a do-all carry-all, able to convert from backpack to shoulder bag to briefcase as needed to match your needs. It has a durable, 2-layer canvas fabric made of 85% organic cotton and 15% polyester with a waterproof, ripstop-reinforced TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture, mud and rogue drips of morning coffee. The main compartment has room for a full day’s worth of gear and features a soft, padded tablet sleeve for quick access to your handheld electronics along with a zip-closing stash pocket for securely storing small items. A separate padded laptop sleeve accommodates most 15" laptops (the same sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when you hit the trail). On the exterior, a front stash pocket is just right for plane tickets, an energy bar and your phone; it opens easily in both backpack and shoulder bag/briefcase orientation and has a smooth, internal TPU coating that creates a snag-free environment for your gear and cleans up easily after a messy hike.
- Our three-way carrying system converts the Stand Up Pack from backpack to shoulder bag or briefcase with ease
- The padded laptop sleeve fits most 15" laptops; the laptop sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when you head to the trails
- Simple, intuitive internal organization ensures your daily essentials stay in order when you’re on the move
- The smooth, internal TPU coating creates a snag-free pocket for easy access and easy cleaning
- The versatile external stash pocket works in both backpack and briefcase orientations
- 700 g (1 lb 9 oz)
Body: 2-layer, 11.3-oz 85% organic cotton/15% polyester canvas with a waterproof, ripstop-reinforced TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester
700 g (1 lbs 8.7 oz)
12" x 17" x 3.75"
18L (1098 cu in)