Years ago designer Lucas Burnley brought the iconic Squid™ to life. Skyrocketing in popularity as a fan-favorite compact carry, the folding knife became a top choice for those looking to strike the right balance of simplicity, performance, and functionality. Now, Lucas takes a new stab at reimagining this time-honored design, bringing us the larger SQUID™ XM. Still checking the box of being a versatile everyday carry, the longer blade length handles tasks both big and small—and is now recognized as a bit more “extra medium” in size.
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides exceptional grip in all conditions
- Brute Strength: frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
- Maximum Control: On blade friction grooves for grip