United by Blue Road Trip Enamel Candle Mug
Guaranteed to give you that cozy, bundled-under-the-covers vibe whether you’re on the road or at home. Enamel steel mug can be used for coffee, cereal, and/or ice cream once the candle burns through.
- Scent: cedarwood and leather with spices and moss
- 100% soy wax
- Cotton wick
- 12 oz. mug with 9 oz. candle
- 40 hour burn time
- Mug hand-dipped in Europe
- Candle hand-poured in small batches in our hometown of Philadelphia
- Soy wax candles burn cleaner, with no toxins or pollutants. Our soy wax is GMO-free.
- We carefully chose all-natural, American made materials including a cotton wick (instead of a synthetic) and domestic glass and paper
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Note : Since our mugs are handmade, each piece varies slightly. Keep an eye out for quirks that make your mug truly yours — especially under the handle, where mugs are hung during the baking process
- Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character!
Once candle has fully burned, carefully fill mug with boiling water and allow remaining wax to rise to the top. Once water is cool and wax has hardened, remove wax and wash thoroughly.