The Hoser hydration system is a light, versatile hydration system that has become a backcountry classic. It has a simple, durable design that is practical for any activity and it comes in four handy sizes to fit practically any pack.
- Taste-free and BPA-free for clean drinking.
- Food-grade liner with rugged exterior is pliable and durable.
- Silver-ion antimicrobial keeps it fresh.
- Hydration hose with lapel clip and Hyperflow bite valve makes it easy to drink on the go.
- Screw-top closure stands up to rugged use.
Compatible with any threaded Platy lid or drink tube.
|1.0 LTR||1.8 LTR||2.0 LTR||3.0 LTR|
|Capacity||34 fl. oz / 1 liters||60 fl. oz / 1.8 liters||70 fl. oz / 2 liters||100 fl. oz / 3 liters|
|Weight||3.2 oz / 91 g||3.4 oz / 97 g||3.6 oz / 102 g||3.8 oz / 109 g|
|Width||5.25 in / 13.5 cm||6.75 in / 17 cm||6 in / 15 cm||7 in / 18 cm|
|Length||11.5 in / 29 cm||11.5 in / 29 cm||16 in / 40.5 cm||16.5 in / 42 cm|
|Film||Polyurethane / Polyethylene||Polyurethane / Polyethylene||Polyurethane / Polyethylene||Polyurethane / Polyethylene|
|Finger loop material||Polyethylene||Polyethylene||Polyethylene||Polyethylene|
|Drink tube material||Polyurethane||Polyurethane||Polyurethane||Polyurethane|
|Bite valve material||Silicone||Silicone||Silicone||Silicone|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA||Made in Seattle, USA||Made in Seattle, USA||Made in Seattle, USA|