Ergonomically shaped chalkbag with pocket
The KODAPOCHE is a variation of the KODA chalkbag with a baffled pocket perfect for storing your keys, e+LITE headlamp, energy bar, topo map without risk of loss due to the zipper and weather resistant flap. The ergonomic shape makes it easy to access the chalk. Its soft fabrics won't cause discomfort when wearing a pack or when your back is against a rock wall. The closure system can be opened with only one hand should you forget to open it before you started climbing. There's an emergency whistle integrated into the closure system's cordlock (patented) just in case you need to call for help.
- Zippered pocket is expandable for extra storage capacity due to its baffled design. Store keys, e+LITE emergency headlamp, topo map, energy bar, or other small provisions for long days on a wall.
- Reinforced rim keeps its form and is wrapped in the same abrasion resistant webbing as our FOCUS range harnesses
- The wide, round shape and supple fabric allows for easy access and is comfortable to use
- NEW: Patented Petzl emergency whistle integrated into the cordlock closure
- Elastic brush holder for cleaning holds
- Double loops for stability allow easy attachment with a belt or carabiner
- Fleece lining distributes the chalk evenly and an internal gutter to help prevent accidental spills
- Materials: polyester and nylon
- 3-year guarantee