Not one to be pinned down, the adaptable Lithia Skirt functions as both a feminine skirt and a halter top. The lightweight organic cotton (55%)/Tencel (45%) fabric is super soft and packable. When it's worn as a skirt, the doubled, shirred waistband cinches down with side ties on one side and falls just above the knee. As a top, the adjustable waistband becomes a bandeau-style bodice that ties behind the neck. Length (size M) is 17" waist to hem. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Soft-handed jersey knit with smooth drape
- Snug, wide, cinched waistband; adjustable on right side with ties
- A-line shape skirt, falls above the knee
- Length (size M) is 17" waist to hem when cinched
- Converts to a top; waistband becomes bandeau-style bodice and the ties secure behind the neck
- 4.8-oz 55% organic cotton/45% Tencel. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 141 g (5 oz)