A skirt that turns into a dress belongs in every girl’s first aid kit. The versatile, travel-friendly Kamala is made from a lightweight 57% organic cotton/43% TENCEL® lyocell jersey fabric with a smooth, breeze-catching drape that rests easy over leggings, tights or suntanned skin. The wide, cinched, shirred waistband adjusts with ties on one side, and the asymmetrical A-line falls below the knee. Worn as a dress, the doubled waistband converts to a bandeau-style bodice with ties that secure behind the neck—for extra fun the asymmetrical hem of the dress falls to the knee in front, and below in back. Length (size M) is 30" waist to hem.
- 57% organic cotton/43% TENCEL® lyocell with a soft hand and smooth drape
- Wide, cinched waistband fits snugly and is adjustable on right side with ties
- Asymmetrical skirt falls below the knee
- When converted to a bandeau-style dress, the doubled waistband becomes the bodice and ties securely behind the neck; dress hem falls just below the front of the knee
- 4.8-oz 57% organic cotton/43% TENCEL® lyocell
- 201 g (7.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.