Made of Polartec Thermal Pro polyester (51% recycled) fleece, this technical full-zip jacket has a feminine silhouette.
Patagonia retooled it and gave it a full zip, but its lightweight warm remains the same. The Full-Zip Re-Tool Jacket is made of 9.3-oz deep-pile polyester fleece (51% recycled) with extra-long fibers for warmth retention. The full-length zip with wind flap and the double-fleece collar add warmth; two handwarmer pockets and a chest pocket with Supplex nylon flap hold essentials.
- Deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Stand-up collar has double fleece for warmth; full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage
- Yoke and princess seams for a contoured, feminine fit
- Supplex nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
- 9.3-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester fleece
- 484 g (17.1 oz)