Chasing untracked lines requires an early start and a determined pace. These bottoms are designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion in cool to cold conditions, provide excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. Made from Capilene 3 Midweight - Patagonia's most versatile and fastest wicking performance baselayer - its new fabric offers even better stretch, durability, wicking and breathability, and has faster dry times over the previous version. Brushed on the inside for warmth, it's soft and compressible, and the smooth jersey exterior glides smoothly under layers. Details include a comfortable brushed-elastic waistband and a gusseted crotch for extra mobility. Made with Polartec® Power Dry 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit with Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- The most versatile of Patagonia's synthetic baselayer fabrics, Capilene 3 features a durable, stretchy, double-weave construction that wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility
- Durable elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Polartec Power Dry 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit with Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 184 g (6.5 oz)