Patagonia Women's Capilene 1 Silkweight Bottoms (2012)
Soft and silky feeling next to the skin, Capilene 1 Silkweight keeps spring corn-skiing legs dry and cool for all-day comfort on the slopes. Made with our lightest-weight Capilene performance baselayer fabric (3.4-oz 100% recycled polyester with 15-UPF sun protection and Gladiodor odor control for the garment), they wick perspiration, breathe, and dry quickly. The elastic waistband is brushed for softness, side seams are rolled back to prevent chafe, and a gusseted crotch improves mobility.
- Fast-drying, highly breathable, and can be worn on its own or under layers in cooler temperatures
- Side seams rolled back to prevent chafe
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 3.4-oz 100% recycled polyester with Gladiodor odor control for the garment and 15-UPF sun protection
- 108 g (3.8 oz)
- Made in USA.