Between the ticketing shuffle, security dress-down, and overhead bin-wrestling match, traveling today can make you feel like a competitor in an obstacle course. Give yourself a head start with this sleek, modern roller luggage. Sized to meet airline carry-on requirements, it has a telescoping handle with two fixed lengths to keep you from stooping or inadvertently kicking the bag with your heels as it follows behind you. Smooth-rolling wheels provide mobility for cobblestone roads and the path less traveled. The main compartment opens easily with a clamshell zipper; inside, a mesh pocket adds organizational options and compression straps cinch down and secure bulky items. A zippered exterior pocket protects your travel documents and keeps your wallet and phone handy. Webbing handles on the roller's top and side panels feel smooth in the hand and provide numerous carrying options. A lightweight, internal aluminum frame expands for rigidity when you're packing and collapses so you can store the roller under a bed. Burly runners protect the bag's exterior from wear and tear. Made from 8.4-oz 900-denier recycled PET twill fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and lined with 200-denier polyester.
- Main entry opens like a clam shell to a spacious main compartment with compression straps and a mesh divider that make packing a cinch
- Telescoping handle with two fixed lengths (96cm and 102cm) and a stout wheelset make for smooth and comfortable travel
- Webbing handles on the top and side panels for easy handling
- Internal aluminum frame expands for packing and collapses for easy storage
- Zippered outside pocket on front panel for small items; luggage tag holder
- Body: 8.4-oz 900-denier recycled PET twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 200-denier polyester
- 2982 g (6 lbs 8 oz)