The MiniMass shoulder bag balances the need to carry day-to-day vitals with the desire to stay light and move freely. It's sized to hold the basics: lunch, phone, keys, a book or two, plus a stuffable rain shell. The main compartment is padded to hold most 13-inch laptops and has a drop pocket that secures with a hook-and-loop tab, a mesh pocket for visibility, an electronics pocket, pen sleeves and a secure zippered pocket. An outside sleeve carries a water bottle. The large weather-shedding front flap features a zip pocket, a reflective panel and a mount for a bike light. The no-slip shoulder strap is fully adjustable. Made of a tough, yet lightweight, 8.4-oz 600-denier recycled polyester with a slick 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester liner; both are coated with polyurethane and have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Main compartment is covered with a flap and houses one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, three slots for pens and a discrete and secure zippered pocket; zippered flap pocket has moisture-shedding reverse-coil zipper
- Side-mounted water bottle pocket
- Interior sleeve hold most 13" laptops, tablets and small electronics
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap
- Top-side carrying handle
- Front has reflective panel and lash point that attaches to a bike light (light not included)
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier recycled polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating
- 510 g (1 lb 2 oz)
Recycled Polyester Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of their clothes.