Through weather beat-downs and grueling routes, we suffer without yielding in search of the sublime—splendidly emblazoned here on the Patagonia® Sunset Cotton T-Shirt. Made from standard-weight, ringspun 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton jersey. Original art by Peet Kegler is screen-printed at center front with PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams and ribbing at the neck for superior comfort. Coverstitched neck and armholes provide a clean finish. Sturdy side seam prevents garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability. Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Fair Trade Certified for sewing
- Artist: Peet Kegler
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton. Fair Trade Certified sewing
- 198 g (7 oz)
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified sewing facility in California, using yarns that were imported.