Continually sentinel—withstanding squall and breeze—Fitz Roy serves as a banner of surviving grandeur. The Fitz Roy Banner Cotton T-Shirt is made from our standard-weight, ringspun 5.4-oz 100% Texas co-op organic cotton jersey; original art by Peet Kegler is printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams and ribbing at the neck for superior comfort. Coverstitched neck and armholes provide a clean finish. Sturdy side seam prevents garment from twisting and shrinking when washed. Fair Trade Certified sewing.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified sewing facility in California using imported yarns
- Artist: Peet Kegler
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton. Fair Trade Certified sewing
- 198 g (7 oz)
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified sewing facility in California, using yarns that were imported.