Travel widely with an open mind, a hand-me-down guitar and the road-worthy El Ray Shirt. This long-haul, day-after-day shirt keeps you looking fresh even when the bus ride through the night was anything but restful. A slight off-the-skin crinkle finish keeps you cool and comfortable under midday sun, and the no-fuss nylon and polyester fabric blend washes out and dries on the go. Fine points include two chest pockets with ring-snap closures, roll-up sleeves that secure with a tab and 40-UPF sun protection that keeps your raw from getting cooked. Fabric is bluesign approved.
- Made of an easy-care, lightweight nylon/polyester blend with 40-UPF sun protection and a wicking finish. Fabric is bluesign approved
- Button-front shirt with ring-snap closures
- Flapped patch pockets with ring-snap closures
- Roll-up sleeves secure with a tab and ring-snap closure for a secure fit while casting
- Shirttail hem
- 2.3-oz 98% nylon/2% polyester yarn dye with a wicking and crinkle finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 195 g (6.9 oz)