Patagonia Men's Capilene Daily Boxer Brief (Past Season)
These silky boxer briefs wash easily in a river and dry in a flash under the windshield wiper. Made from Capilene Daily, they are our stretchiest baselayer for everyday wear, designed to provide stay-cool, nonbunching comfort. We call our new baselayer category “Daily,” but uncommon qualities like Fair Trade Certified sewing and 50-UPF sun protection make our new Capilene Daily styles something out of the ordinary. The fabric has the wicking-performance backbone of Capilene polyester, but in a stretchier, regular fit most suited to everyday pursuits, work or play. Polygiene permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing. The tagless brushed elastic waistband feels soft and comfortable against the skin, the cover-stitched hem glides smoothly under shorts or pants, and a front panel provides support. With a fully functioning, self-fabric fly and an updated design that improves the fit.
- Lightweight Capilene polyester/spandex jersey is smooth and comfortable against the skin, featuring Polygiene permanent odor control
- Brushed elastic waistband is soft and comfortable against skin
- Self-fabric, fully functioning fly
- 4-oz (135-g) 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey, with Polygiene permanent odor control.
- Fabric is bluesign approved.
- Item# 32477