They board and free-heel, boulder and ice climb, cross-country and downhill. They're just like adult humans, only smaller. Capilene 3 Midweight baselayers support just such a life form. Made of fast-wicking Polartec Power Dry polyester (64% recycled) with Gladiodor odor control for the garment, the crew is brushed on the inside for soft-next-to-skin insulation, has raglan sleeves to accentuate mobility, and nonchafing seams for layering. With an easy on/off rib neck, a tuck-in-friendly drop-tail hem for added warmth and a no-rub heat-transfer logo.
- Recycled polyester insulates, breathes and wicks moisture
- Fabric inside brushed for softness
- Non-chafing flat seams throughout
- Drop-tail hem for added warmth and protection
- Exterior heat-transfer logo
- Solids: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (69% recycled) double-knit. Heathers: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (52% recycled) double-knit. Both have Gladiodor odor control for the garment
- 156 g (5.5 oz)