Sized for taking action when you need to negotiate the rush hour subway downtown or a link-up of busy local trails. Patterned after an original Chouinard Equipment design, this simple panel-loading backpack provides quick access to your gear and features a padded sleeve, raised off the ground, that’s sized to a hold 15” laptop. The main compartment holds a rain shell, lunch, your books and a tablet. A zippered pocket on the front panel holds your boarding pass or wallet. Padded, Human Curve shoulder straps provide all-day, ergonomic comfort for carrying a full load of chemistry textbooks. Finer points include a top-mounted, reinforced haul handle, an ice axe loop, and exterior lash points for a yoga pad or skateboard. Made from 600-denier 100% recycled polyester with a 200-denier polyester liner. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled polyester with perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday abuse
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket on front panel; padded laptop sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 15" laptops
- Human Curve® shoulder straps for ultimate carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 200-denier polyester. All treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 419 g (14.8 oz)