Like the nascent yogini she is, this versatile shirt is stretchy and balanced. It can be used on its own or as baselayer and is Ideal for active pursuits in various weather conditions. Its soft and breathable 4.6-oz 59% polyester/35% recycled polyester/6% spandex fabric provides 50+ UPF sun protection and has Polygiene permanent odor control to mitigate funk during extended use.
- Stretchy, breathable Capilene 1 Silkweight wicks and dries quickly; with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Long-sleeved raglan silhouette with full coverage and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Slightly open neck for greater comfort
- Side panel extends through underarm and sleeves for mobility and comfort
- Cute shirring detail on side panels
- 4.6-oz 59% polyester/35% recycled polyester/6% spandex, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control
- 107 g (3.8 oz)
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “excellent.” *