Airy, crushable-yet-resilient, and back by popular demand: The Duckbill Cap pairs an open tricot mesh and Supplex® nylon (now using updated Baggies fabric) for the reflective coverage of a running hat with the heat-dumping functionality of a visor. The short foam brim shades your eyes without blinding you to overhead branches and bounces back to its shape after being folded in the pocket of your Strider Pro shorts. A COOLMAX headband wicks moisture and a slim rear buckle adjusts the fit.
- The brim and front are made of updated Baggies fabric; open mesh on rest of cap dissipates heat
- Foam brim can fold into a pocket and rebound to its original shape
- Dark underbill reduces glare
- COOLMAX headband wicks moisture
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
- Crown and brim: 4.2-oz 100% Supplex nylon. Panels: 4-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Headband: COOLMAX fabric
- 62 g (2.2 oz)