Patagonia Boys' Meridian Board Shorts
Sale price $27.30 Regular price
If he stopped growing right now, the Meridians could be the last pair of board shorts you ever buy him. They're that durable. Built of 4.7-oz 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex with stretch, they're also quick to dry and have a self-fly gusset with flat-tie closure and an elasticized back waistband for a secure fit. With a mesh-lined, self-draining zippered side pocket, forward inseams to prevent chafe and side slits for better mobility. Reflective logo. 7" inseam.
- Soft, stretch-woven all-recycled polyester/spandex blend with color-blocked options
- Elasticized back waistband for ease of wear
- Self fly gusset with flat-tie closure for secure fit
- Zippered side pocket with internal key loop; pocket mesh liner drains
- Forward inseams prevent chafing
- Side slits at hem improve mobility
- Reflective logo; 7" inseam
- 4.7-oz 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex
- 138 g (4.9 oz)
Recycled Polyester Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of their clothes.