Patagonia Provisions Organic Mango + Almond Bar
Our organic Mango + Almond Bar is made with sweet certified organic Rosa mangoes, plus roasted almonds and chia seeds for a bit of crunch. No artificial ingredients or refined sugars in this simple snack—just real foods that deliver steady nutrition without weighing you down. Vegan and gluten free.
- 1 box Organic Mango + Almond Bars
- 12 x 1.2 oz (35g) bars per box
- Servings per bar: 1
- Shelf stable
- model # 12261014CS12
Nutrition + Ingredients -
- Serving Size 1 bar (35 g)
- Servings Per Container1
- Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 30)
- Total Fat 3g (4% Daily Value)
- Saturated Fat 0g (0%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
- Sodium 35mg (2%)
- Total Carbohydrate 23g (8%)
- Dietary Fiber 2g (7%)
- Sugars 19g (4%)
- Protein 2g
- Vitamin D (0%)
- Calcium (6%)
- Iron (6%)
- Potassium (2%)
- Good source of fiber
- Gluten free
organic dried mango, organic dried apple, organic almond, organic apple juice concentrate, organic baobab fruit powder, organic black chia seeds
Manufactured in a facility that also processes egg, milk, peanut, soy and tree nuts. May contain pit or nutshell fragments.
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kehilla Kosher
Product Details + Sourcing -
- Supplied by our partners in Nicaragua, the mangoes in our Organic Cacao + Almond bars are a small, very flavorful local variety called Rosa.
- The mangoes are grown in agroforests, farms that mimic wild forests with multiple levels of trees and plants. Agroforests help build soil, increase biodiversity, and draw down carbon.
- Our organic, tart-sweet baobab fruit powder is sourced from baobab trees in Ghana, providing income for our partner communities. Enormous, long-lived baobab trees support entire ecosystems, so protecting them helps protect biodiversity, too.
- Learn more about our Fruit Sourcing.
- Box is made from recycled paper and is recyclable.
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️