Patagonia Provisions Organic Green Lentil Soup
Our Organic Green Lentil Soup harnesses the nourishing power of legumes, which recharge the soil with nutrients and provide a satisfying source of protein and fiber. Bulgur wheat, onions, bell pepper, garlic and ginger add even more fiber and flavor. The soup cooks up in minutes for a hearty, restorative meal on the trail or at home.
- 4.4 oz (124g) pack
- Servings per pack: 2
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Shelf stable
- model # 114222
Nutrition + Ingredients
- Serving Size 1/2 cup (62g) dry
- Servings Per Container 2
- Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 15)
- Total Fat 1.5g (2% Daily Value)
- Saturated Fat 0g (0%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
- Sodium 420mg (18%)
- Total Carbohydrate 40g (13%)
- Dietary Fiber 7g (28%)
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 13g
- Good source of protein and potassium
- Low fat
- No added sugars
organic pre-cooked lentils*, organic bulgur wheat, organic chopped onion*, salt, organic spices, organic green bell pepper*, organic minced garlic*, organic red bell pepper*, organic onion powder*, organic ground rice hulls, organic yeast extract, organic sunflower oil *dehydrated
Manufactured in a facility that also processes egg, milk, wheat, soy and tree nuts.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kosher: Kof-K
Product Details + Sourcing
- Our Organic Green Lentil Soup is made with non-GMO lentils from Montana. Like all legumes, lentils are invaluable to anyone looking to eat less meat, because they’re a good source of plant-based protein.
- Lentils have planetary benefits too: They make their own fertilizer by “fixing” atmospheric nitrogen and releasing it into the soil, eliminating the need for synthetic fertilizers.
- Learn more about our Beans Sourcing.
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️