The NRS Woman's Boaters Gloves are ideal for any type of boating. Lightweight backs, tough palms and three-quarter fingers. Great protection from sun and blisters and excellent finger dexterity.
- With lightweight spandex backs, these gloves are cool, comfortable and quick-drying. They provide UPF 50+ sun protection for your hands.
- Three-quarter finger design leaves your fingers free to tie ropes and flies and to flip through your NRS catalog.
- The Amara synthetic leather palms provide easy grip and a soft feel, plus excellent blister prevention.
- The wristband has a hook-and-loop "golf/bike glove" style closure for a secure, easy fit.
- A soft strip of fleece on the inner side of your hand is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow without chafing.