MSR Hubba NX Solo Backpacking Tent
The Hubba NX solo backpacking tent offers the most livable accommodations in a lightweight freestanding design. Engineered for 3-season camping, the light and compact tent won’t slow you down, whether you’re striking out early to earn solo views along a popular route, or finding your stride on a 10-day trek into the Alaskan wilderness. The tent’s spacious interior maximizes comfort, while new premium Easton® Syclone™ Poles and our long-lasting Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating enhance the durability of this high-performance shelter. Together with its StayDry™ door and adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly, the Hubba NX is so livable, you won’t want to come home.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Durashield-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.12 kg / 2 lb 7 oz; two Fast & Light options from .73 kg / 1 lb 10 oz.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; large side entry vestibule to store gear.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge aerospace composite materials make poles virtually indestructible in challenging and windy conditions.
- Xtreme Shield™ Waterproof Coating: Ultra-durable coating is formulated to resist fabric stickiness (hydrolysis), lasting up to 3 times longer than standard waterproof coatings.
- Livable: Large StayDry door with built-in rain gutter; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, easy-load, wide-mouth stuff sack, setup instructions.
|Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/o footprint||1 lbs 10 oz / 730 g|
|Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/ footprint||1 lbs 15 oz / 850 g|
|Minimum Weight||2 lbs 7 oz / 1.12 k|
|Packed Weight||2 lbs 14 oz / 1.29 k|
|Body Weight||14 oz / 390 g|
|Rainfly Weight||14 oz / 390 g|
|Frame Weight||12 oz / 330 g|
|Floor Area||18 sq. ft / 1.67 sq. m|
|Vestibule Area||9 sq. ft / 0.84 sq. m|
|Tent Volume||26 cu. ft / 736 liters|
|Vestibule Volume||8.5 cu. ft / 241 liters|
|Interior Peak Height||36 in / 91 cm|
|Packed Size||18 x 6 in / 46 x 15 cm|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Poles||1 DAC Featherlite NFL|
|Number of Stakes||6 MSR MiniGroundhog|
|Also Included||1 guy cords, 1 aluminum cord adjusters|
|Rainfly Fabric||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield polyurethane & silicone|
|Canopy Fabric||20D ripstop nylon|
|Mesh Type||15D nylon micromesh|
|Floor Fabric||30D ripstop nylon 3000mm DuraShield polyurethane & DWR|