For backpackers and campers who appreciate extra square footage and open, airy architecture. The Optic offers a new twist on traditional tents with full-size doors on adjacent sides that zip away to create an open vista. Various tie-backs for the vestibule allow you to customize your view up to 180 degrees. With more space than a standard 3-person tent, the Optic 3.5 easily fits two of you plus whatever else you want to bring along.
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit poles
- Doors on adjoining sides roll back to offer huge view and easy access
- Two mesh doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Dual vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent and room for gear storage
- Internal pockets help keep you organized
- Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy
- Optional rectangular or triangular gear loft stows gear off the floor (sold separately)
- Optional floor footprint available
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
For backpackers and campers who appreciate extra square footage and open, airy architecture. Adjacent doors zip away for an expansive view.
- Capacity 3
- Minimum Weight 6 lb. 5 oz. / 2.86 kg.
- Packed Weight 6 lb. 11 oz. / 3.02 kg.
- Tent Floor 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU
- Poles Paleria DAC Pressfit
- Canopy 20D Poly Knit Mesh
- Fly 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU
- Floor Area 45 sq. ft. / 4.2 m2
- Number of Doors 2
- Number of Poles 3
- Number of Vestibules 2
- Vestibule Area 12 sq. ft. 1.1 m2 / 7 sq. ft. 0.7 m2
- Interior Height 48" / 122 cm
- Packed Diameter 7 in / 18 cm
- Packed Length 23 in / 58 cm