A modern look plus the hardworking details you need from climbing to the conference room, our Stretch Zion Slim Pant II has your back. Made with ReZion™, the more Earth-friendly evolution of our bestselling performance fabric, you can adventure confidently knowing there are over two decades of tried and trusted durability backing you up.
Read more on the updates we made in the ReZion™ Upgrades section below.
- ReZion™ recycled nylon blend stretch performance fabric
- Front thigh seam detail
- Ventilated inseam gusset for added mobility and breathability
- Snap roll up feature at hem
- Mesh lined pockets
- Updated webbing anchored button closure with adjustable waistband
- Left thigh zipper cargo pocket with double entry
- Concealed zipper coin pocket with elastic key loop
- Back patch pockets with flap at back right pocket
- Slim fit through the hip and thigh
- Tapered leg opening
- Abrasion resistant
- PFAS-free DWR (durable water repellent)
- Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
- bluesign® approved materials
We heard your feedback, and using our original Stretch Zion silhouettes, we made slight updates for more functionality, durability & comfort as you move:
FIT: This style fits the same as our original Stretch Zion Straight Pant at the waist, but with an updated fit through the leg, giving it a tapered look and feel.
FRONT CLOSURE: Thoughtful details make all the difference—that’s why we updated the button closure on all our Stretch Zion II styles. The new low-profile plastic closure lays flat for added comfort and compatibility when wearing things like a climbing harness or a backpack with hip belt. Plus, the webbing on the button is now anchored with four bartacks, distributing tension across the waistband for added strength and durability.
FABRIC: Our ReZion™ fabric is now more Earth-friendly, made with Recycled Nylon, tested to ensure it stacks up against the original version. It’s more lightweight to promote breathability & performance. You may find the fabric has a subtle sheen, but don’t worry, this was intentional to achieve maximum durability.