Salomon Men's Speedcross 5
To create the next generation SPEEDCROSS 5, we went back to the source code, capitalizing on the values that make SPEEDCROSS legendary. Even more grip, and a more dynamic upper set a new high-bar on performance and fit. And with better stability and a refined look, a new legend has arrived.
- Contagrip® TA: Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Contagrip® TA uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that balances durability and adhesion.
- SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell™+: EnergyCell™+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile MCL
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Synthetic / Textile
- Heel stack height: 35 mm
- Drop: 10 in mm
- Forefoot stack height: 25 mm
- Biomechanical fit: Heel strike
- Weight: 320 g
- Drop: Regular Drop (>=8)
- Intensity of usage: Training and racing
- Lacing system: Quicklace®
- Waterproofness: None
- Terrain: Muddy and soft terrains
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Style # L40684000