The North Face Men's Paramount Trail Covertible
Sale price $52.50 Regular price
Stay comfortable on multiday hikes regardless of conditions with these versatile, durable pants that easily convert to 10-inch shorts and feature water-repellent nylon fabric to keep you dryer and a zip-close cargo pocket to stow trail permits.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Durable, water-repellent convertible pants
- Relaxed Straight Fit
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Snap center front with zip-fly
- Fold-over waistband with partial elastic and adjustable belt
- Streamlined, welt hand and rear pockets
- Zip-close cargo pocket
- Legs zip off to create 10" shorts
- 17" leg opening
- Gusseted inseam
- Embroidered logo on left cargo pocket
- Style: NF0A2WLA
- Avg Weight: 420 g (15 oz)
- Inseam: S 30", R 32", L 34"
- Fabric: 168 g/m² 100% nylon
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash