The North Face Men's Mountain Sneaker
Make your approach in our new sneakers that embrace the trails with comfortable yet stable XtraFoam soles and mult-directional lugs for improved traction on all surfaces.
Lightweight When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
Breathable Breathable Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Lightweight, breathable trail shoes with XtraFoam soles
- Breathable mesh vamp
- Synthetic-suede quarter overlay with oversized perforations integrates into the lacing system for added security and support
- Stretch-mesh monosock construction allows for easy on/off
- No-sew TPU toe cap delivers rugged protection
- OrthoLite footbed
- Proprietary XtraFoam midsole compound places comfortable, soft foam underfoot and a firmer EVA compound around the perimeter for stability
- CRADLE technology for proper heel positioning
- Decoupled sole design with EVA flex grooves provides a great trail feel
- Multidirectional, 4 mm lugs with biting/braking edges for traction on variable terrain
- Style: NF0A32ZU
- Approx Weight (½ pair): 10.5 oz (298 g)